Thursday, August 10, 2006

I AM FREE

I cannot work at loving others! I cannot work at telling others about Jesus, I cannot work at being holy, I cannot just Buckle down and try... buckle down and decided I'm just really not going to sin in this way anymore because I know it is wrong and I hate it. God will do it in me. I Say- God this is my sin- i love you and I lay it out for him to take me and break me and he will make me into his image. Submit myself to him everyday in everyway- FREEDOM!!!!!! H e will make me into the what he has promised me just as he has promised Abraham with his son.

i get it! ...23 years later grace grace grace grace grace grace

- no one regrets living full out for God when they get to heaven -

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue Bellied Yank said...

I thank the Lord Jesus who says I am free from being a slave to sin(Romans 6:6)

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home