Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Robot in Africa

I have decided that my favorite thing to do on this page is to post cool pictures i find. Like this one for example. What exactly is the artist trying to say? Is he upset with people like me to will play games in a large amount and then stop suddenly for long periods of time? Or is the strange robot a game designed to yo-yo elepants? I can never really be sure. What are some other opinons? on a different note, i've been in a strange funk all day. Hopeing to snap out of it soon. I've been trying all day. Been praying but I think God it telling me that by making cookies i'll feel better... hehe. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss ccoooooooooooooooookies. mmmm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the point of the picture is the lucky elephant who got away- away from the evil trap that is gaming....

12:39 PM  
Blogger jigsaw said...

so the cookies turned out pretty bad... sorry. I didn't have enough normal suguar and i though, i'll just substitute some of the regular sugar with extra brown sugar and some powered sugar... Eh. They kinda lost thier punch. Though mike likes them... so i guess it's not a total loss.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home