Sunday, November 19, 2006

mud

hi, how is everyone today? Good good. Good here. Yep, Very good. Good old normalness. Well sometimes but how else do you respond when people ask how your doing? Here are some of the things i have wanted to say but have not. I'm sorry for those of you who i may scare with this. Ok? I'm ok, Just surviving? thriving off of the love of jesus! Dragging through the mud today. man this week was tough. actually this was the most amazing week of blessing in my life. I hate myself. or I've never felt closer to God than i do today. I'm so totally blessed at this church. I'm completely under attack. I wish i could control my thoughts better. i was thinking about how hot mike is.I'm having the time of my life. Actually i spent most of the night in a bitter rant before God wooped up on my ass and i saw how wrong i was about that thing... that i really don't feel like telling you about cause then you will see what a dirty sinner i am. Oh i feel like critiziing everything today. I'm bored. I 'm tired. I'm great. I was just totally sinning and you stopped my thoughts. I wish i could tell you what you asking that ment to me just now.

just wanted to fill you all in on how nuts i am. I love you all even if i don't show it. I trust all of the leaders that God has placed before me and wanted to let you know: Thank you for loving me anyway and for the loving corrections you give. I know i'm dumb and hardly ever respond correctly but i am so blessed to have christian brothers and sisters who are so patient with me. There's still a lot of mud to go!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo! It looks like the "mud people" at the Rainbow Gathering. It's much nicer to see just the person's face.
Great post. I think we all feel like that from time to time.
Give yer kitty a kiss for me, K?

9:05 AM  
Blogger Blue Bellied Yank said...

Some take the high road. Some take the low road. Others take the wide road. It's best for me to follow along on the narrow road.
Jesus calls us to come as we are. He will transform us into His likeness. Blessings to everyone this Thanksgiving week, in the name of Jesus.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Stuen said...

mike is pretty hot.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home